Saturday, December 24, 2016

Happy Holidays! Have a wonderful rest and lots of fun!


Our last day of school was quite laid back.  We reflected on 2016 and had some happy thoughts on what we want to do over the next two weeks of holidays.

I would like to thank all of the students and family members who gave such lovely, thoughtful gifts and cards to me.  It has been a real pleasure, and blessing, to have such a wonderful group of learners in my first year at Dovercourt.


I told myself that I will not post any school related items until the weekend before school starts.  This way, we can all take a breather, relax, and prepare for getting back to work in 2017.  The only item I will post, which relates to some work in Reading and the Holidays, is this story from the CBC:

Toronto chef prepares over 600 Christmas meals with food that was destined for landfills http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/toronto-chef-prepares-over-600-christmas-meals-with-food-that-was-destined-for-landfills-1.3912348 Shared via the CBC News Android App


Enjoy your time together!
http://www.favbrowser.com/happy-holidays-2/