Sunday, September 20, 2015

Phase 3 of ETFO Work to Rule

It looks as though Phase 3 of ETFO's work to rule will begin tomorrow.  As part of that action, teachers are not supposed to update class blogs.  This is unfortunate.  I use the blog as a communication tool, a point of reference for my students, and a reflective exercise for myself.

I will remain in solidarity, while biting my lip, and not post.  If I learn of anything different, I will return to this useful exercise.  I believe Sam Hammond, the head of the ETFO, will be speaking with the media tomorrow.  Until then, here is a piece of information from the CTV website.


I will be placing further emphasis on reviewing the lessons in class and encourage students to ask questions when they need clarification on a matter.  

Respectfully, 
Marc Proudfoot

No comments: