Wednesday, January 21, 2015


I think this is my 500th post.  Cool.


In terms of paragraphing, I think I am going to use a fun exercise involving a narrative paragraph.

We are going to be using this book:  

The images from this book will serve as the basis for developing a narrative paragraph around the images in the book.

To introduce this exercise, I found a Youtube video that I will share -- without the commentary -- to show the images the students will use the write a paragraph about.

Before we do this, we will work on several writing exercises, in class and for homework, to help the students prepare for this assignment.

HOMEWORK

Grade 7s:  complete p.187 of Math
Grade 8s:  2 Algebra problems on the Radius of a circle
Topic Sentence work part only for paragraph worksheet

No comments: