Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Preview of upcoming Reading project, talking about the Eco-Film project, corrections to the Spelling HW, reminders about Homework, Josue's Birthday

Upcoming Book Talk assignment:

https://hey2teacher.wordpress.com/category/reading-activities/page/2/

When I visited the Lab School (Institute of Child Study http://www.oise.utoronto.ca/ics/Laboratory_School/index.html) last year at the University of Toronto, I was excited by one of the projects I saw on the wall.  It was another take on approaching a book report that incorporated some Art and design.

It was not a project developed by the school.  From my initial research, I can see that a lot of teachers have done this and I am looking forward to doing this with our class!

Eco-Film:

In Ms. Bernaus' class, each group took the opportunity to talk about the idea they were developing.  Afterward, members of both classes offered some constructive and positive feedback.
















Spelling corrections:

I made a couple of errors with the spelling.  It mostly has to do with numbering.  The corrected section is here:
I hope this is not too small!
This poster is up on our Homework board.  It is pretty clear.  I reviewed it today and should come back to it more often.

Homework:

Math:  pp.174-175, questions 1, 3, 6 a+b
Spelling sheet:  Due Friday, Final dictation on Monday

No comments: