Monday, November 17, 2014

Reflecting on the ease of my words and Student Class reps for Student Council



Over the course of the weekend, I was thinking about what this meant to the students.

You may use your agenda.

But then I thought, what if they don't know how to use the multiplication table in the agenda?  How might I better support their understanding of multiples and factors?  So, I made some notes and decided to teach a lesson before the test.  For the record, here are the notes that I shared with the group. 

This page looks at the finding the common multiple using a 100s chart

This uses a multiplication table to help you find the GCF

This is the actual page from the agenda with instruction on how to find the GCF and LCM

We also has our class vote for class reps for the 2014-2015 Student Council.  Here are the clas candidates in action:





Congratulations to the candidates.  Results will be posted shortly on the 2 candidates who are the representatives for the class.

HOMEWORK

Math test will be concluded tomorrow
Multiplication test on Wednesday

No comments: