Friday, November 7, 2014

Games for Review, Late Parent Teacher invitations, Information Session for parents

Review of major concepts on the upcoming Math test for next week.

There was a slight confusion in regards to the invitations for the Parent Teacher Interviews for next week.  I usually receive copies from the office to send home, but I did not this year.  I was prepared to create my own to send home today, but Mr. Chung offered me a copy I sent them home today, along with an aplogy.

I will send home the confirmation times, once I have made them.  Again, my apologies.  I hope I may see you next week.

After a lot of review, I believe we will be ready for the Math test next week.  The list of games, from Wednesday, is a great place to begin, or continue, the review for the test.  In terms of reducing fractions and finding common denominators, the Jeopardy Game:



I handed out a lot, and went over, a lot of material related to the test.  As I have suggested to the class, it is important that daily routine take place of the work done in class; this will allow for the information to be consolidated and if any confusion comes up, a question may be posed to the teacher.

This was brought to my attention today from the Special Ed. Consultant for our Family of Schools:

Have a great weekend.

- Math test for the Grade 7s on Monday and on Tuesday for the 8s.
- A Multiplication quiz of 2. 3. 4. 5. 8. 9 on Tuesday

No comments: