Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween

I wish I could say I was really into Halloween but I am not.  There were no Halloween themed items to talk about in class today but I may do a small journal on the amount of candy that is given out tonight.

This was a heavy Rotary morning and only spent 1 period doing Math and clarifying some of the concerns students were having about understanding the place value of thousandths or 0.001.  We will be reviewing some homework tomorrow and do a study sheet before proceeding on any new Math.

There was a dance this afternoon for the Grade 7 and 8 students and all of the students were awesome!  This dance was organized by the students and I think it was the best one we have had in my 3+ years at AMG.  Here are some photos from the event:












HOMEWORK:

- complete Math sheet
- complete Reading Response

Time and support are always available in class for the completion of assignments.


No comments: