Thursday, June 29, 2017

Last day, last images and parting words


'You made us dream, discover, hope,' student and teacher reunited after 15 years http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/programs/metromorning/toronto-teacher-reunited-favourite-student-metro-morning-1.4181885 Shared via the CBC News Android App

I usually make a habit of taking some parting shots of the classroom.  Here are a few shots.  


















I have felt very welcome at Dovercourt Public School and look forward to learning more about my school community and continuing to grow as an educator.  Have a wonderful summer.


This was the last homework assignment of the year.  Come up with 6 words to describe your year.  Initially, I wrote 7 and it was pointed out to me.  The "it" in questions refers to Dovercourt PS.


Mr. Proudfoot

No comments: