Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Long Division: Ask Ronald, and another approach



This is a screenshot from a lesson from Promethean Planet.  Sometimes you can find some really cool and interactive lessons to engage the masses.  At the time of writing this, I don't have the name of the teacher who did this.  I will find it, so I can give her the credit.

To support this approach -- and there are many approaches to tackling Long Division -- I have scouted out a few YouTube videos.


Another approach to the screenshot image question from YouTube could be this:






My apologies about the shameless plug that McDonald's is getting.

Some of the examples we did in class looked like this:
A method I will break down into detail, at another point.


"Classic" method used with the DMSC approach.


No comments: