Friday, October 16, 2015

Autobiography Homework

Before attending the South Conference Cross Country Championships I was thinking about ways to approach the completion of the Autobiography.  So, I came up with the idea of developing jot notes for each of the key sections of the assignment:

Think of this as the Pre-writing portion of the assignment.  It is a form of planning which will help you, when it is time to write.  I did a sample chapter for you the other day and will take another topic (from the 4 chapters I am responsible for) and do some jot notes and post them up on the blog.

Not sure what "jot notes" are?  I did a search to find a sample.

http://ruthpawson.rbe.sk.ca/mrJ_animal_projects
Basically, for each of the sections you will "jot" down some of the ideas for each of the topics.  The one, above, was found from the Internet.  As I said, I will post a sample over the course of this weekend.

Have a good weekend.

No comments: