Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Two main items for "Food Project" explained using Mr. P's drafts + Last Probability Test

Once you have worked from your jot notes to the thinking in your booklet, you should be ready to begin your draft portions of the assignment.

To help you, I have placed the drafts for both my writing and Media/Art on the blog.  I have attached a Success Criteria for each one and pointed out where I have covered what I need to.



Does this seem like a lot of thinking and work?
It is and it requires some effort and patience, but once you have finished to the best of your ability, you will feel a sense of accomplishment.


List of items for final Probability test
Here are a couple of shots of the first group of 8s tackling a couple of review questions:




**There are 2 students in Grade 7 who will be completing a Re-test for the Geometry unit.**

No comments: