Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Last entry at AMG

This is my last entry on the class blog as a teacher at AMG.  As I mentioned before, I would like to thank all of the students, staff, and community members for welcoming me in.  I now am able to identify the awesome school which sits on the "east side of Dufferin, while travelling towards Queen Street."
l


Pre-walk chillin'

Last Field Trip:  Trinity Bellwoods Park 



A game of tag (watch out for the smaller kids!)






Looking serious, but recognizing my last moments with this wonderful group of students.

Our trip back



The finished product


Final Moments:

uploading images


Saying goodbye:  A panorama of  Room 52
Final incense of 52


joy


Have a safe and enjoyable summer!

rumblings from52 will continue from Dovercourt Public School, but in Room 28.