Friday, September 19, 2014

Friday

Most of the people who read this, I assume, and that could be dangerous to do, have ensured that your Son or Daughter, Grandson or Granddaughter, Niece of Nephew, have completed the homework.  I appreciate that.  Support is always available, from myself, the EA, or another student.

I am going to post the answers to the recent set of Math sheets we have been working on.  There will be one final approach, at this stage, of looking at adding and subtracting fractions with unlike denominators.  I am hesitant to move forward with that lesson until the group is confident and competent with the work we are currently doing.

Here are the answers, courtesy some of the students in our class.

Page 8

Page 9

Page 10
Here is the link to yesterday's blog posting with the link for the Math games relating to fractions.  It might be a good opportunity to reinforce some of the concepts we have been learning in class:
http://rumblingsfrom52.blogspot.ca/2014/09/wednesday_17.html

As for the NYT exercise, here is the original image, along with some of the responses I looked at.







HOMEWORK

School Photos on September 24
I AM poem (rough copy)
Check your Math homework (corrections on blog) up to page 10
Outstanding IEP forms 





No comments: