Thursday, October 3, 2013

Problem Solving with Multiples

I gave the students a question to work on in pairs.  It was based on a video we watched in class based on the real life cost of Hot Dogs and Hot Dog buns.





Here is the homework page for the night. On the other side of this page, we took up the questions, which were a review of Multiples.  Here is a photo of Christ doing his Mathematical mind!






Complete question number 1, 2, 4, and 5.

Spoiler alert:  This video can help you solve question number 4!!
-



My apologies for the distortion of the sound on this video and any other ones I may have made.

I wish I had taken some photos of the Fall Fair tonight.  There were a lot of parents and students, past and present, in attendance.  Oh well, maybe next year.
Have a great evening. 

No comments: