Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

This is sort of a last minute post about a student film festival at PCI.


Mr. Rodriguez sent home a sheet for Grade 8 students regarding the transition to high school.

Specific program for Central Tech students
The Spelling homework went home for Unit 14.  Some students have already completed it, but they have until Friday to complete it.  I went through each question today and answered any that students may have had.

I have been holding off on the homework lately to allow students the space to prepare for the upcoming Book Talk assignment.  I have gone through and re-designed the assignment and provided the class with a guide to allow them to do one step at a time.


As I did last week, I will model another example of the Book Talk, including this planning chart, to help the students prepare. 

No comments: