Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday, September 9, 2012

I deleted a couple of videos I was making from our exercise last week we were doing on understanding Learning Disabilities.  I set up this template for the students to work with:



I wanted the groups to come up with their own ideas and I avoided providing any information to the class.  When the groups presented,  I did ask some questions to guide their explanations a little more.
Here is the video I came up with the two groups I didn't delete from the memory card:




Here are some of the photos of the group at work on this:



After each group presented, I shared a little movie from the Learning Disabilities Association of Ontario.




From the same website, I discovered another video which might be more appropriate for older students.  I will share this with the class.


For the upcoming week, I hope to wrap up the diagnostic assessment and start to work on more curriculum specific stuff.  Have a positive week.

No comments: