Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday

I will add some more photos and details later on this weekend.

HOMEWORK:  Study sheet for Tuesday's Math test based on pp. 27-28 of Math sheets from earlier in the week.  A sample "study sheet" was completed by me in the class.  Here is what I came up with for p. 27:

The other item of homework had the students continue to complete 5 more sentences.  This time, the sentences should be on the same topic.

In a post from a few days ago, I mentioned I was going to add the images of the other Coat of Arms for students in the class.  It seem that 2 students need to complete them.  I will add them once they are done.  In the meantime, here are the other samples from the class:












 

More information about writing CASI, our work in Drama and Guidance, and sentence structure will be added over the course of the weekend.  Enjoy your weekend.

No comments: