Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday, June 10, 2012

I recorded some video of Me to We presenter, Scott Hammell last week when he visited out school.  Unfortunately, I erased it.  I downloaded, and hope to upload, this video from the internet.  It is a whole page dedicated to Scott and what he does to motivate young people.

http://www.metowe.com/speakers-bureau/view-all-speakers/scott-hammell/

Here is a video of Scott in action.  The name of the presentation was Paid to Breathe.  I haven't quite figured that out, but I know he talked about the importance of taking things one step at a time, setting goals for yourself, and stepping out of your comfort zone, if you are prepared to do something special in the world.

This was another version of the escape he did for us last week.



Here is another video of him skydiving and doing something extraordinary:


Another couple of Dioramas came in today.  I believe there are, at least, 7 more which need to be handed in.  Here are a couple of photos:



Kortnee was our last presenter for the Book Talk assignment and I caught a photo of her:

I had a couple of photos of the advanced work we have been doing in Math, but I left them on my USB key at school.  I will upload them very soon.

HOMEWORK:  questions 1-3 on pink Math sheet

No comments: