Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday, February 8, 2013

Wow!

Just a reminder:

Forms were sent home on Tuesday and due on Tuesday, February 12.
 In the spirit of reports, I thought I would post an image of the homework tracking chart with a few assignments posted.  TAKE ONE STEP AT A TIME!  Don't let the Xs build up on you.


I am hoping to create an online research project that incorporates some Art, Writing and History, as it relates to Black History Month.  I am going to use an online animation program called Xtranormal.  Here is a video I created 2 years ago to teach about simple and compound sentences.  It is not 100% complete and could use some editing, but you may get the idea:

To be continued.  I am not sure how many students will be in Room 52, but we will play it by ear.

Only 2/15 students were in the class this morning.  For the morning, only 1 student was here!


I just finished responding to the blog entries from last week on the resignation of Dr. Christopher Spence.  Please check the Library blog link to read the different responses.  On that blog, I am posting a copy of the Reading Response for future responses on this blog.  Be make sure you comment on all of the response areas-- Retell, Relate, and Reflect-- when we do another class blog.

HOMEWORK

- Math test on multiplying (2 numbers by 1 number:  some questions with carrying and others without carrying) is postponed until Monday
- Interview forms:  if you do not want an interview, or do want one, please return the forms as soon as possible (thanks)


No comments: