Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thursday, February 7, 2013

A short entry today.

HOMEWORK

- double sided division sheet
- Math Multiplication test (with and without carrying:  2 digits by 1 digit)

An solid example of Ariane's Study Sheet with correct questions and a detailed explanation of how each question was solved.

The above photo was taken with a document camera attached to the Promethean Board.  It allows me to share images, using a camera, and show the class something I would like them to see.  I used it today when I was reading from a book. I was having some challenges with saving the image from a book I was reading.  I'll try it again tomorrow.

With division, we worked as a class to solve some basic question on the board.  This provided the class with an opportunity, as always, to check their work.
The bottom 3 questions (3-5) were done in class and checked by me.  Well, they SHOULD
 have been done!


No comments: