Wednesday, September 8, 2021

On the eve of Day 1

This photo was taken last Spring, soon after I obtained the Grade 8 position.

 Hello.

There are so many new things that will be coming my way in the next little while and I am very excited about them.  First and foremost, I am glad to be a part of the Amesbury MS community and have been welcomed with open arms from Day 1.

There will be a lot of communication coming your way and I have not settled on what platform I will be using to stay in touch with families.  For sure, you can always reach me through my TDSB email.  More details to come.

Here are a few shots of our classroom:  Room 102. It underwent a massive cleaning last week.  This will be my first classroom in 4 years. I spent 1 year online in a Grade 8 Virtual School and 2 years in a Teacher-Coaching/Student Success Teacher role and am very pleased to be returning to the classroom.  This will be year #26 with the Toronto District School Board.









See you soon!

No comments: