Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thursday

Thursday's homework

We took in a couple of the Senior Boys Volleyball games yesterday.  It was nice to see the team in action and the class did a good job with their school spirit.


We started moving into our look at Complex Sentences.  Here is a slide I posted as part of my lesson.  I think I may print it for the students.

There is a Promethean board lesson I have to support the homework form last night, WHICH A NUMBER OF STUDENTS DID NOT DO.  Actually, it is more like a game and should be a fun review of how the sentences work.  I will then have some writing for them to do this weekend to see if they are able to put into action what they have learned.

The Math tests from early in the week returned.  The option to improve grades, through Rewrites, exists and will be due on Monday.  I have to post the Level 3, and higher, results, but there were not many.  Only:
Trine
Jackson
Junior
scored marks above 70%.  One thing they all have in common; they completed a Study Sheet that was factored into the final grade.

Have a good evening.
 
 

No comments: