Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday, April 19, 2013


Homework:  Show and Tell on Monday

This is a follow up to a note sent home over a week ago about the Show and Tell exercise I introduced the students to several weeks ago.  I did an example for the class today using some objects I brought from home:





I followed the guide and the instructions for the assignment, which the students have.  This will help them frame the presentation:



I wanted to post this information about an upcoming Parent Conference opportunity some of you may be interested in.  The forms were handed out before but I am not sure if they reached home or not.




The Xtranormal project should be done by now.  The guidelines for the project were summarized on a Success Criteria chart posted in the classroom:

Homework:  p. 19, #4-6 Math textbook
Have a great weekend.

Here are a couple of shots from our field trip to the TIFF Bell Lightbox on Wednesday.  Be sure to ask your son or daughter what they thought of the film they watched.




No comments: