Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The homework board has been wiped clean for a new beginning!




Take one day at a time.  You will be able to stay on top of your work.


 This activity from this morning's Community Circle will continue into the afternoon with an Art exercise using acrylic paint.

I am not sure if I mentioned this in yesterday's post, but I believe I did.  It concerns the issue of the apostrophe s and how it relates to the issue of ownership.  This week's spelling unit concerns the use of "'s."  I used a series of simple examples from a lesson from the Promethean Board to help explain how this technical point works:

images taken from lesson by Erin Koss from Promethean Planet lesson

Homework:

- 9 times table quiz
- spelling and final dictation due on Friday
- Reading Response due on Friday

Have  good evening.

 

No comments: