Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thursday, January 26, 2012


I was at a workshop today to learn more about the functionality of the SMARTBoard.  I will have to spend some time "playing" with it to really see the full capabilities of it.  I think it will be a great opportunity for learning for myself and the students in Room 52.

Today the students had a small quiz on multiplication and addition, were assigned some more multiplication questions for homework, and began to work on learning about Bloom's Taxonomy.  Here is a cool video which explains what this is:
I have not named it as a "Bloom's Taxonomy" exercise but this will be explained more as we spend more time on the questions.

In Library, Ms. Wills is spending time working on a website called razkids http://www.raz-kids.com/ which will help support reading instruction in the room.  I will check in with her to see how the day went.

As promised,  I took some photos from the Lunar assembly yesterday afternoon.  Sometimes there are difficulties uploading multiple photos, but I will give it a try.

HOMEWORK:  Continue working on 17 more multiplication questions, READ!!, return the permission forms for the Daily Bread Food Bank trip




A delighted audience

Dragons at rest
Our Jennifer!


Mr. Chung

Ms. Choi (International Language teacher) and student laughing it up



No comments: