Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday , September 7, 2011

This is the second day of the new school year.  Until I receive all of the media release forms, I will not be posting any photos of the students yet. 

We are in the process of getting to know one another and despite our size -- 17 students I am pleased with the way the students have been relating to one another.  Over the past couple of days, we have been working on establishing routines and getting to know one another through interactive activities.
Information on upcoming events at AMG will be sent home in a memo from Room 52 or a newsletter from the office.

As you can see from the board in our class, I have a list of Learning Skills in a chart.  I really want to place a lot of emphasis this year on developing these skills.  I consider them to be life skills which will outlast many of the "facts" they will learn in Room 52 in Grade 7 or 8.

No comments: