Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Brightspace for Parents & Homework

 Hello.

I now remember why I do not post a lot of information on this blog.  I place a lot of time and energy in maintaining Brightspace.  I recently sent out an email, along with a link, of how to create a Parent Account.  You will need to have an email registered at Amesbury MS for this to happen.

The link to set up your account can be found on this page:  https://sites.google.com/tdsb.on.ca/tdsbvle/families/brightspace-for-parents

In the following section on that page, you can access the link you need to set up the account.


For those of you who had asked about Homework, it exist, but a number of the Students make the decision not to complete it.  By setting up a Brightspace account, you will be able to monitor the assignment.  Moving forward, I want all assignments to be posted on Brightspace and will be available to answer any questions you have about the platform.

Here is a photo of our most recent Homework board:


As I always remind the class, if they have any questions about the Homework, please ask.





No comments: