Sunday, July 15, 2018

CBC's Mic Drop: A podcast "...into the secret world of the Canadian teenager"














http://www.cbc.ca/listen/shows/mic-drop






On the way to my Dad's house on Saturday afternoon, my Partner cued up the first episode of the first episode of this new CBC podcast geared to giving Canada's teens a voice to express how they are feeling.  As you may have guessed, the podcast is called Mic Drop.

 The first episode, Who am I, was geared to the fundamental question that all humans should grapple with.  I think the earlier and younger this is explored, the better.  The Adolescent mind is primed for this sort of exploration and this is who this podcast is geared towards.  I also think there is a lot of value in adults listening to it.

So far, there seem to be 7 episodes.  I am not sure if any more are planned but it might serve as some interesting listening during the last month and a half of the school break.  Enjoy.

No comments: