Friday, February 23, 2018

Reading Response: Remembering the storm from 2013, some review work for Math, Geography

Language/Geography:


http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/toronto-ice-storm-2013-photos-from-the-gtas-winter-nightmare

Mathematics:

Geography:


This is an image from the Grade 8 textbook which explains the Gritzner project a little more.  This period will be a working one where you will have the laptops to help you think about the location you would like to select.


 This note is already on GC.  It is the outline for my "teacher modeled" project on Niagara Falls.  As you can see, I am not done and that is okay.  This project will take some time and that is why you will have at least one week to complete it.  If I have any additional notes to add, I will post them on GC.

I am going to have to look at all of the references I selected and make sense of them.  (This is where taking jot notes will come in handy.)

No comments: